Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thanks For April

Last night I went to bed after the 10th inning because I felt secure with my team’s ability to pull it out. I was able to do this because I was confident that the Pads would keep the train moving. Sadly, it didn’t happen. The Rockies won in the 12th off a home run by Ian Stewart while I was sound asleep. Whatever, we are still battling for first place on the day after Cinco De Mayo. Overall, the first month of the 2010 season has been refreshing and exciting. Thanks guys! Thanks for allowing me to be be able to go to bed early and not worry about you. I don't expect it to last, but thanks.



1 comment:

Bob Scantron said...

Tim Stauffer is like a poor man's Mike Mussina. A "Mini-Moose", as it were. I would like to play chess with him. Other board games I would like to play with Padres:

Checkers with Heath Bell
Scrabble with Lance Zawadzki
Operation with Chris Young
Connect Four with David Eckstein

I would also like to challenge Mud Flaps Grant to a game of "Deal or No Deal" (aka- 'Pick-a-Box'). I think I could take him. Television has not seen a game of skill like 'Pick-a-Box' since they first began airing the Powerball Lottery.