1) Listen to the Mighty XX and turn it off every time you hear a woman's voice.
2) Read Tim Sullivan's column in the Union-Trib and pray it's about Baseball.
3) Watch Ken Burns' documentary Baseball.
4) While watching it, count how many times they say the word "Padres" (and you can't count "Podres").
5) Drive by Petco and rub Tony's knee.
6) Laugh every time you think about Kevin Towers signing Sean Burroughs to a Minor League deal in Arizona.
7) Buy a new road gray jersey.
8) Wonder how it seemed like Bruce Bochy was asleep from 1999-2006 and then suddenly woke up and won a World Series.
9) Listen to the old Kept Faith podcasts on iTunes and pray we get better.
10) Every morning wake up and thank God you got to watch Adrian Gonzalez in person for as long as you did.